by bellagreen the commitment to healthy, fresh ingredients continues through the colder months with the highly anticipated launch of its new seasonal winter menu.
Starting December 14, the American bistro invites its patrons to celebrate the change of seasons with new comfort food dishes featuring the cold cultures that make up the most delicious flavors of winter. Those dishes made from scratch offer naturally gluten-free and vegetarian options and can be changed to meet specific dietary needs of each guest. Available for a limited time, fans can enjoy these new seasons washing up:
- French onion soup (VEG) – Warm up this season with the heartwarming flavors of a traditional French onion soup, made with a touch of bellagreen. Made with a rich onion broth, melted Swiss cheese, homemade croutons and finished with a puff pastry dome.
- Cranberry and poppy seed salad (SG, VEG) – Crispy romaine lettuce and kale mixed with red onion, cranberries, orange slices and kiwi, tossed in a garlic and poppy seed dressing and topped with manchego cheese and microgreens.
- Red wine braised ribs (GS) – Slow-gravy-braised baby back ribs served with mashed chipotle sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- Paleo salmon tacos (GF) – Sustainably sourced pan-seared salmon seasoned with tandoori-inspired flavors, garlic, cilantro, nutmeg, turmeric and cinnamon, topped with mixed cabbage, red onion, carrots and jalapeños, all together on homemade paprika and almonds seasoned with parsley flour tortillas topped with coriander and tandoori sauce.
- Seared salmon (GF) – Sustainably sourced pan-seared salmon, seasoned with tandoori inspired flavors, garlic, cilantro, nutmeg, turmeric and cinnamon, served with wild rice pilaf and cauliflower curry garnished with parsley and microgreens.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (SG, VEG) – Served with whipped cream, strawberries and a sprig of mint.
The winter season menu is available on site, take out and delivery from bellagreen.com and the new brand loyalty application, b Green Rewards. What else? Customers can now take advantage of free shipping on direct orders from bellagreen of $ 15 or more. When customers order delivery directly, they save 30% compared to DoorDash.
“As Texas’ greenest restaurant, we pride ourselves on using the freshest ingredients every season has to offer,” said Jason Morgan, CEO of bellagreen. “Each quarter, we innovate in our menu to introduce new dishes that make our offer unique and relevant. We can’t wait for our guests to taste the best flavors of winter with our new seasonal menu.
For each Paleo salmon tacos sold in Dallas area, bellagreen will donate 50 cents at Texas Tree Foundation (TTF), whose mission is to beautify North Texas by planting trees and encouraging others to do the same. Since September 2018, bellagreen has raised $ 52,635 for its local nonprofit partners, which enabled them to plant 26,317 tree seedlings in Houston and North Texas.
Since 2008, bellagreen has been serving artisan American bistro fare including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, tacos, burgers, pizza, pasta and hand-prepared desserts. The brand was founded to provide tasty options for customers with dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians. The menu features Best Aquaculture Practices (“BAP”) certified seafood, locally sourced Texas Angus beef and a wide selection of Sustainability In Practice (“SIP”) certified wines.
As the greenest restaurant in Texas, bellagreen strives to help its customers “Eat well and walk light” and all Seven Bellagreen restaurants have officially reduced their plastic footprint by 90%. In addition to reducing plastic waste, bellagreen is reducing its ecological footprint through water conservation, alternative energy, pollution reduction, sustainable sourcing practices, and furnishing materials and recycled building materials. to maintain harmony with the environment.
The news and information presented in this press release have not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media or Journalistic, Inc.