If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
Opening of Pocono Dessert Co. owned by women Coffee and dessert shop at 2185 PA-611 at Swiftwater
· Handmade Mystic opens a crystal boutique at 2 S. 4th Street in Emmaüs
· Anne Baum named first president of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital
Lashes by Gab is opening a location in the Saucon Valley Promenade Shops, across from the cinema
Elite Salon & Suites will open in the Saucon Valley Promenade Shops in 2022. Independent salon owners will have their own suite in the store
· Purr Haus opens at 27 South Seventh Street in Emmaus. The store will feature a collection of cat-themed pet supplies and apparel.
. The Hummus House opens Bethlehem location at 518 E. Third Street
· A new beauty studio, Glow Factory, opens at 1708 Washington Blvd. in Easton
· Opening of a new salon, Mirror Beauty Studio, at 2002 Hanover Avenue in Allentown. Grand opening scheduled for December 3.
· A Red Wing shoe store will open on Airport Road in Allentown on the site of the former Zoup! Restaurant.
· Paisley & Company Bath Boutique & Fragrance Bar in Kutztown reopens for in-person purchases
Bitty & Beau’s Coffee opens at 74 W. Broad Street in Bethlehem
American Family Care opens Urgent Care Center at County Line Plaza off Route 113 near Souderton, Bucks County
· Charming Charlie, a retailer of contemporary women’s fashion and accessories, will return to Wind Creek outlets.
· All Weather Selvedge Denim Co. (AW) opens in The Promenade Shops in Saucon Valley in Suite 608, adjacent to Evolve Salon & Spa.
· PrimoHoagies, the casual eatery known for its foodie hoagies, plans to open two restaurants in Stroudsburg.
Laura McLain, Executive Director of the Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce, will retire at the end of 2021 after more than 21 years of service.