RAKSHA BANDHAN 2022: Raksha Bandhan is incomplete until the dessert is not involved. This festival is celebrated to cherish the strong and loving relationship between brothers and sisters. On this auspicious day, the sisters tie the rakhi on the wrist of their brothers and make love rain down. In return, they give them a gift and vow to protect them and be there for them through everything. While the markets are full of sweets because of the festival, nothing beats making the sweet dish yourself.
READ ALSO : Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Rakhi Wishes, WhatsApp Messages, Images, Photos, Quotes and Greetings to Share in English and Hindi
Here are some unique barfi recipes that will enhance your Raksha Bandhan:
Besan Ki Barfi
- Make a coarse mixture by grinding roasted gram in a grinder.
- Then pass it through a sieve.
- The next step is to heat 250 grams of desi ghee in a kadhai and sauté the besan flour for about two minutes.
- After that, add 250 grams of powdered sugar to it and mix well.
- As soon as you have done this, add two tablespoons of sugar followed by water.
- To obtain a frothy texture, continue cooking.
- Additionally, line a plate with parchment paper and drizzle some oil on it. Right after that, spread the mixture.
- Wait a bit for the mixture to cool. Garnish with pistachios on top and cut the barfi into pieces.
- Take dry, desiccated coconut and soak it in milk to get a soft texture.
- Pour a tablespoon of ghee in a pan and heat it for some time.
- Add the coconut you soaked in the pan and sauté it for 2-3 minutes over low heat.
- Add 3/4 cup of condensed milk and mix well.
- If you have a sweet tooth and want your burfi extra sweet, add a tablespoon of sugar to the mixture.
- The next step is to put ½ teaspoon of green cardamom powder in it. Keep stirring the mixture.
- After a while, the amount of the mixture will decrease, and its consistency will become more thoughtful.
- Keep stirring until it releases ghee from all sides and the mixture starts to come together.
- Also, put the burfi mixture on a greased plate. You can also add nuts if you wish.
- Wait for the mixture to cool to room temperature then cut into slices to serve.
Read it Recent news and recent news here