Growing consumer preference for healthy and high-protein diet is a key driver for revenue growth of collagen and gelatin market
The Global collagen and gelatin market size reached USD 4,787.4 million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research Increased financing and high-value investments for Research and development projects by key players, rising consumer preference towards high protein diets and increasing number of surgical procedures are key factors driving the market revenue growth.
Rising consumer health awareness is driving the growth of collagen and gelatin market as the intake of collagen and gelatin helps in hydrating the skin which is a major concern among the growing elderly population. Collagen also helps in blood clotting, wound healing and nervous system protection, and is in high demand for medical applications. Collagen is primarily used as an easily digestible nutritional supplement that can be combined with coffee or tea, blended into a smoothie, and mixed with sauces and soups. Additionally, the consumption of gelatin is increasing owing to the presence of vegetarian and vegan gelatin as well as gluten-free gelatin, which is driving the market revenue growth.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1282
As well as new entrants to the Collagen and Gelatin market. It focuses on recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions and product launches, among others.
Some large companies in the global market report include GELITA AG, Collagen Solutions Plc, CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd., Integra LifeSciences, DSM, Zimmer Biomet, Darling Ingredients, Nitta Gelatin, Inc., Collagen Matrix, Inc. and WEISHARDT.
One of the central elements of the report is the broad segmentation of the collagen and gelatin market which includes range of product types, spectrum of applications, end-user industry landscape, important geographical regions and the main competitors in the market. The report contains unbiased opinions of industry experts on the current market scenario, past performance of the market, production and consumption rates, supply and demand ratio and generation forecast. income over the estimated period. The financial positions of key players, along with their gross profit, sales volume, sales revenue, manufacturing cost, and other financial ratios, have been accurately assessed in the report.
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/collagen-and-gelatin-market
- The food and beverage segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Rising consumption of gelatin-based food products and supplements for high-protein diets is driving the revenue growth of the segment. The colloidal property of gelatin prevents the crystallization of ice and sugar, which increases the demand for the manufacture of dairy products and frozen foods.
- The gelatin segment is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share during the forecast period. Gelatin products offer a wide range of bloom and viscosity values that are heavily used in the manufacturing of food products, which is one of the major revenue growth drivers for the segment. Marshmallows contain about 1.5% gelatin, which is enough to limit sugar crystallization, keeping them soft and chewy.
- The increase in the consumption of chewy candies and gelatin desserts increases the demand for gelatin as it improves the consistency, stability and elasticity of the products. In the food industry, gelatin is heavily used for gelation and emulsification purposes to improve the texture of food as well as to handle various problems in food manufacturing.
For any other questions, please contact our team @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1282
The global collagen and gelatin market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, range of applications, end-use industries, key regions, and fiercely competitive landscape. This section of the report is only intended for readers who seek to strategically select the most suitable and lucrative segments of the Collagen and Gelatin industry. Sector analysis also helps companies interested in this sector to make optimal business decisions and achieve the desired goals.
Emergen Research has segmented the global collagen and gelatin market based on source, application, product and region:
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Food and drinks
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
The regional bifurcation of the collagen and gelatin market includes:
North America (USA, Canada)
Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Proceed to Purchase Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1282
Key questions answered by the report:
Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
What are the recent technological and product advancements in the market?
What are the key strategies adopted by the major players in the Collagen and Gelatin market?
What are the main product types and applications of the collagen and gelatin industry?
What is the result of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis?
What is the Competitive Landscape of the Collagen and Gelatin Market?
Who are the major players in the industry?
What is the growth rate of the industry in the coming years?
Thank you for reading the research report. For more information about custom report and customization plan, please contact us and we will provide you with the well-suited custom report.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are building a market research and strategy consulting firm with an extensive knowledge base on cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are expected to become more prevalent over the next decade.
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia