HARRISBURG, Pa., December 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Bells are ringing, gifts are being carefully wrapped and happy menus are on the way. The most wonderful time of the year is here. Even if the holidays return to normal, normal levels of stress should not return with them.
Check out the interactive multi-channel press release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8993151-national-frozen-refrigerated-foods-association-nfra-holiday-meals/
This year, the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) is ready with cool, creative recipes and tips to keep the worries low and the festive spirit high. The freezer and dairy aisles are full of secret weapons that can save you time and stress in the kitchen.
TIPS FOR LESS STRESS
- Store: With a fully stocked fridge and freezer, you’ll have plenty of breakfast items and snacks on hand and ready for your hungry family and friends. Stock up on frozen fruits, waffles, eggs, cheeses, yogurts, pizzas, wings and more.
- Adopt the shortcuts: Relieve your holiday culinary stress with tasty vegetables and side dishes from the store’s frozen and dairy sections. All the peeling and chopping is done, saving you time. Waste less by using only what you need and putting the rest back in the freezer for next time.
- Cheat a bit: You don’t have to do everything from scratch. Frozen appetizers and desserts appeal to everyone. Dress them up with fresh herbs, a holiday-inspired sauce, a drizzle of chocolate or a dollop of whipped cream for a homemade look.
- To be inspired: Visit EasyHomeMeals.com or follow Easy Home Meals on Instagram for more creative and inspiring holiday meal ideas, appetizers and desserts.
USEFUL TIPS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Make every part of your next celebration a little easier with these deliciously fun entertaining tips using simple shortcuts from the frozen food and dairy aisles.
- Replace the ice in your cocktails with pieces of frozen fruit.
- Cut cheese into fun shapes with cookie cutters to make it festive.
- Frozen or chilled mashed potatoes save a lot of time. Add sour cream, butter or cheese to give them a splash of flavor.
- Holiday coffee creamers easily transform ordinary desserts and infusions into festive treats.
- Shape frozen buns and refrigerated cookies into fun holiday designs.
- Top frozen cheesecake or pie with a scoop of ice cream and a berry sauce made with frozen fruit.
This holiday season, turn to the freezer and dairy aisles of your local grocer for even easier and more fun ways to make your celebrations festive and worry-free. And don’t miss a chance to win a gift for yourself in our Holiday Helpers Gift Card giveaway – ending December 19and.
About the National Association of Frozen and Refrigerated Foods
NFRA (NFRAweb.org) is a not-for-profit trade association representing all segments of the frozen and chilled food industry. The NFRA sponsors national promotions for Frozen Food Month in March, Dairy Month in June, and Summertime Favorite Ice Cream and New Arrivals; and provides consumer information such as food safety guidelines, meal preparation tips, recipes and sweepstakes opportunities through its Easy Home Meals consumer website and social media properties.
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/creative-calm-and-cool-simple-ideas-for-a-delicious-holiday-301447562.html
SOURCE National Association of Frozen and Refrigerated Foods