Conviviality restaurants are rolling out a new Lobster Festival menu available all summer.
The new lobster dishes are in addition to the 12 new dishes recently added to the menu which include burgers, pasta and salads as well as some new desserts featuring Barking Pretzel ice cream and the Fudgy PB Nut Fribble.
The Lobster Festival menu includes:
- New lobster bisque
- New Lobster Roll Deluxe includes bacon and tomatoes served with fries.
- Classic lobster roll is lobster salad with celery and lettuce on a classic grilled roll with a side of golden fries.
- New fiery lobster pasta is tossed in a tomato Alfredo sauce with red peppers, piled with lobster meat and served with ciabatta bread.
- Spicy Lemon Garlic Lobster Pasta is mixed with a garlic and lemon sauce, piled with lobster meat and served with ciabatta bread.
- Lobster and Shrimp Quesadilla includes mixed cheeses, lobster and shrimp between toasted flour tortillas and served with salsa, sour cream and fluffy rice.
Steak Quesadilla with Peppers and Onions is for the earthy lover with beef sautéed with green peppers and onions and loaded with a medley of cheeses between two toasted flour tortillas and served with rice, salsa and sour cream on the side.