RENO, Nevada (KOLO) – Your Thanksgiving feast is already on the menu at Large complete gardens through Reno and Sparks. Founders of the restaurant and its subsequent side business, Gino the soup manhave created a full line of fall-inspired appetizers, soups and desserts.
Gino and Juli Scala stopped by Morning Break to tantalize our taste buds with a variety of fall favorites, from pumpkin sage soup to a Thanksgiving sandwich to decadent apple pie. They also shared tips on healthy eating during the holiday season, when our days are filled with office treats and family celebrations. It can be easy to indulge in every item thrown your way, but there are ways to enjoy the best of the season without hating your picks in January.
You can also follow the two companies on social networks:
- Large complete gardens
- Gino the soup man
- Large Full Midtown Gardens
- 555 S. Virginia Street #107, Reno 89509
- Great Complete South Meadows Gardens
- 748 S. Meadows Pkwy, Reno 89521
- Large, full gardens at Legends
- 1330 Scheels Drive #102, Sparks 89434
- The Kitchen at Great Full Gardens
- 5220 Longley Ln #100, Reno 89511
Copyright 2022 KOLO. All rights reserved.