MainStreet Dayon recently announced that this year’s farm-to-table dinner will feature an Italian twist and released this year’s menu ahead of the event.
• Antipasto with assorted pickles, grilled vegetables, North Carolina smoked trout and Sequatchie Cove Farm cheeses
• Family style with mixed greens, cannellini beans, marinated peppers, grilled zucchini, tomatoes and an Italian vinaigrette
• Beef and pork stew with Dayton Mountain tomatoes, peppers and pumpkin. Served on Harsh Hen Mills polenta flavored with fresh herbs, parmesan and truffle oil
• Eggplant Parmesan with Dayton Mountain Scratch Made Tomato Sauce
• an assortment of cookies, pastries and Italian cannolis
Event organizers said they’d like to thank Lacey Raburn, owner of Raburn Acres and Eva Camp, owner of Screen Door Kitchen Dayton, for putting together this incredible meal.
This unique experience will take place on Market Street in front of the Rhea County Courthouse in historic downtown Dayton. On September 17, tables will fill the street and guests can enjoy a full meal and live music.
Farm-to-table proceeds are split 50/50 with the Rhea County Community Center. Tickets are only $40 per person for this exclusive experience.
Tickets are available at the Business Center, 379 Second Ave.; Rhea County Visitor Center, 107 Main Street; and RC3, 232 Fourth Ave.
Table sponsorships are also available.
Call the MainStreet office at 423-775-9847 for more information.
- REVIEW: Dive “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” with the 50th Anniversary Menu at Be Our Guest, including the Nostalgic Nautilus Glow Cube, Ned Land Cake and more
- Compass Group will provide menus for the United Nations Climate Change Conference; Menu details revealed
- On the Oktoberfest menu: homemade Bavarian chicken breast from Vogel Family
- Add Variety to Your Dinner Menu | Local