One of Utah’s most famous soda shops just added this little dessert to their menu.
Driving the news: Swig, via its official website Instagram accountrecently announced that it will be adding mini chocolate chip cookies to its menu.
- The announcement comes just a week after the drive-thru soda chain revealed a new summer drink flavor called ‘The Perfect Pear’, made with Sprite and flavored with pear, raspberry puree and fresh orange.
What they say : Swig fans are thrilled with the news, with one Instagram user even saying he thinks 70 cookies might not be enough.
- Fans who tried the cookies commented Swig’s post that they are “perfect”, saying: “They are so delicious! »
Details: The new dessert is available in a 12-unit “cup” for $3.75 or a 70-unit “party pack” for $20.
- According to her Instagram, Swig Mini Cookies will soon be arriving in Oklahoma and Texas.
- Swig’s full cookie menu includes sugar, coconut, peanut butter, and funfetti cookies.
- In addition to its new summer drink, Swig recently job that all drinks can be ordered “granita style” for a small additional cost. “Ask for your drink to be mixed,” the Instagram caption read.
- Swig got its start in 2010 in St. George, southern Utah, and has since expanded to other states, including Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma, according to Swig’s. official site.