NASHVILLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Restaurant + Bar O’Charley’sthe classic American restaurant with 151 locations in 17 states, today announced a special limited-time menu just in time for spring – Hook, line and south.
Hook, line and south is all about celebrating the arrival of spring with O’mazing seafood and other favorites that will satisfy the whole family. Whether it’s seafood for Lent or just delicious options, O’Charley’s Hook, line and south offers its customers excellent cuisine with a tasty southern accent.
Entry options include:
- Shrimps & Stuffed Crab – Tender and crispy popcorn shrimp and savory stuffed crab served with a lemon wedge and tangy lemon cocktail sauces for $10.99
- Crab Cake Dinner – Two seared crabmeat patties drizzled with our tangy lemon sauce, garnished with sliced green onions. Served with choice of two sides for $19.99
- Steak & Cake (crab, that is) – One 6 oz. USDA Choice Sirloin Steak with Seared Crab Cake Drizzled in Lemon Sauce, Topped with Sliced Green Onions for $20.99
- Mahi with basil butter – A perfectly toasted 8 oz. Fillet of mahi lightly seasoned with lemon pepper, topped with salted basil butter. Served with choice of two sides $18.99
- Southern Surf & Turf – Farm-raised Mississippi catfish breaded in cornmeal, heap of lightly fried buttermilk breaded shrimp and O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders. Served with fries, coleslaw, pie and cocktail sauces for $18.99
- Bayou Tenders – O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders topped with Cajun Shrimp Sauce and Crispy Popcorn Shrimp, sprinkled with special Cajun seasoning for $13.99
- Salmon Caesar – Our 6 oz. perfectly grilled salmon sprinkled with our special herb seasoning, served on a bed of romaine lettuce tossed in our creamy Caesar dressing, topped with croutons and parmesan cheese for $13.99
- O’Boy Cajun Catfish – Farm-raised Mississippi catfish breaded in cornmeal with a shot of Cajun mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles served on a toasted baguette. Served with fries for $11.99
- Steakhouse mashed potatoes – Mashed potatoes loaded with garlic butter, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms and chopped bacon. Substitute for a regular side for $1.99. A la carte for $3.99
- Loaded Mac and Cheese – Creamy macaroni and cheese tossed with alfredo sauce, three cheese blend, parmesan and topped with diced green onions. Substitute for a regular side for $1.49. A la carte for $3.49
- Fresh rice mix – Fluffy rice pilaf seasoned with broccoli florets and black beans. A la carte for $1.99
For those wishing to indulge in an adult beverage, The O’Berry is Tito’s vodka, strawberry puree, lemon juice, and simple syrup, all topped with soda water, making it a refreshing way to start your meal for $6.99. There is also the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini – Tito’s Vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream and a little Kahlua with a swirl of chocolate syrup and a strawberry drizzle topping and more chocolate syrup. It’s real love… in a martini glass.
For dessert, O’Charley’s offers a special Blueberry Pie for $5.99.
O’Charley’s was born in Nashville, Tennessee, and since 1971 has been serving up irresistible American food and drink inspired by their Southern roots. O’Charley’s operates 151 restaurants in the Southeast and Midwest. In addition to great food, good times and the famous soft unsliced buns, O’Charley’s greets customers with genuine hospitality every time they walk through our doors or use our curbside delivery service. To find an O’Charley’s store near you, please visit www.OCharleys.com. O’Charley’s is also on Facebook, instagram and Twitter.