On Saturday, October 29, join the Parkside Avenue business district for its annual Fall Festival. This family event starts at 10 a.m. and lasts all day. Visitors to the event will find all sorts of entertainment, including a costume parade (and contest). That means it’s time to get dressed and head to the business district of Parkside, where you’ll find a row of intriguing businesses hosting all day.
Here is the schedule of events and activities:
- Costume Parade/Competition at 12:45 p.m. – Parade begins at Alice, Ever After Books (295 Parkside Ave in Buffalo). WKBW’s Katie Morse, Adam Zyglis, Buffalo News editorial cartoonist and a Buffalo Beauts hockey player will be the judges
- Fat Bob’s Food Truck will be on site from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Buffalo News editorial cartoonist Adam Zyglis will be at JAM Parkside from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. to sign his book “You Know You’re From Buffalo If…”
- JAM Parkside (301 Parkside) will be selling apple cider donuts with their special fall lattes
- Buffalo Seamery (299 Parkside) will be offering fall-themed drinks and a special sale
- Alice, Ever After Books (295 Parkside) has Drag Queen Story Time at 12 p.m. – Free with a suggested donation
- Fairy Cakes (289 Parkside) will be offering fall and Halloween-themed desserts from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Making Waves Art Studio (285 Parkside) will be hosting a paid art making session from 1-3 p.m.
- The Parkside Meadow Restaurant (2 Russell) will be open for lunch at 1pm with autumn-themed drink specials
- Kids!!!! – Trick or Treat after the costume parade in the various shops
The 2022 Parkside Avenue Business District Fall Festival has it all – there’s something for everyone!
So be sure to spread the word about this unique and whimsical fall festival that has everyone talking.
For more information, visit this Facebook event page.