January 10, 2022 | 3:30 p.m.
MANILA, Philippines – A favorite among moms and food entrepreneurs, MY San Grahams is a versatile ingredient for high quality desserts due to its balanced taste that pairs perfectly with all ingredients. It is also very affordable for family enjoyment, and even for making money in home businesses.
Slip on this apron and whip up these four exciting recipes for just P99 using MY San Grahams, which come in Honey Grahams, Chocolate Grahams, and Honey Crushed Grahams.
P99 Graham Balls
Get started with these delicious MY San Grahams balls! These are so easy to prepare and can also mean bonding time with your kids. They also make great gifts for friends and relatives.
- Combine powdered milk and condensed milk in a large bowl until dissolved. Add MY San Crushed Honey Grahams. Mix until it forms a paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and form a ball. Get some red and green candies and stick them on the outside of the ball in different places. Cover the remaining areas of the graham balls with icing sugar or crushed MY San Choco Grahams.
- To serve.
Expert advice: Toss in the desiccated coconut for added texture.
Portion: 16 pieces
Cost: P6 per piece
For sale for: P12 per piece
P99 Apple and Cinnamon Pudding
Get into the holiday spirit with this tasty dessert that will also make your kitchen smell so festive!
- 1 cup MY San Honey Graham Cookies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 piece of small apple, peeled, seeded and sliced (separate 2 tablespoons cut into small cubes)
- Preheat oven or toaster to 300 ° F / 150 ° C.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, cream, egg, sugar and cinnamon. Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Place MY San Graham Crackers in a small baking dish or foil pan, with small apple cubes between layers, then pour liquid over crackers. Garnish with sliced apples and let soak for 5 minutes
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve hot.
Expert advice: Drizzle with the vanilla cream sauce, mixing the cream with the vanilla and powdered sugar.
Portion: 2 rooms
Cost: P49 per piece
For sale for: P60 per piece
P99 Flan Graham
Put a twist on the traditional Leche Flan for Noche Buena with the added goodness of MY San Grahams. It’s a sure-fire way to whip up that favorite Pinoy treat, with a delicious layer of texture in the mix.
1/2 cup MY San Crushed Honey Graham Cookies
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
1/2 tablespoon gelatin, mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
3 egg yolks
150 ml of condensed milk
180 ml of evaporated milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the MY San Crushed Honey Grahams and melted butter. Line a 12-hole cupcake pan with 3-ounce cupcake liners. Scoop 1 ½ tablespoons of graham mixture into each liner and press lightly, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Place the egg yolks, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract and gelatin in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring continuously over low heat until boiling or until small bubbles start to come out of the sides. Remove from heat, then strain. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pour the egg mixture into each liner and remove any bubbles with a toothpick.
- Refrigerate overnight to set. Serve cold.
Portion: 6 pieces, using 3-ounce cupcake molds
Cost: P14 per piece
For sale for: P20 per piece
P99 Yema bars
This Filipino childhood darling evokes nostalgia for past vacations. Take a bite out of this updated version of yema, made easy with MY San Crushed Grahams.
- 200g packet of MY San crushed graham honey
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 300 ml of condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Heat the butter in an anti-sick frying pan over low heat. Add the condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla extract. Cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture is bubbly, then add 200 grams of MY San Crushed Grahams honey.
- Continue cooking over low heat until the mixture can be molded and form a paste.
- Transfer the mixture to a small square pan lined with waxed paper or parchment paper. Flatten to smooth the top. Cut into squares or form triangles using cellophane.
- Plate or place in candy jars.
Expert advice: Add chopped cashews to the mixture for a nutier yema.
Portion: 30 pieces
Cost: P3.21 per piece
For sale for: P7 per piece
So what are you waiting for? Try these fun, affordable and hassle-free, #OnlyWithMYSanGrahams!
Make MY San Grahams your staple pantry so you can easily whip up a sweet snack to enjoy at home, give as a gift, or add something new to delight your food business customers with just P99 puhunan. #PwedeKangKumita!