Happy Lunar New Year! The Year of the Tiger kicks off Tuesday at Universal Studios Hollywood with a special menu for the month of February.
The venue has changed for Lunar New Year meals at the park this year. Visitors will now find the special menu items at Hollywood & Dine instead of Mr. Ping’s pop-up shop at Universal Plaza during the previous celebrations. Moving to a larger venue allows for an expanded menu this year.
Lunar New Year menu. Photo courtesy of Universal
- Noodle soup with secret ingredients
- Shelf Stable Noodle Soup with Shrimp Tempura
- Pork Ramen
- Asian Salad
- Shrimp and Vegetable Shumai with Chili Dip
- Vegetable eggrolls with sweet and sour sauce
- Chicken eggroll with sweet and sour sauce
- Cinnamon Tiger Tail Fritter
- Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
- Year of the Tiger Cookie
- Lucky Red Velvet Cupcake
- Boba Tiger Mango
- Fortune Cookie Hit
In addition to special food at Hollywood & Dine, Lunar New Year-themed merchandise will also be available at the park. Lunar New Year specials will be available from February 1 to 28.
* * *
For discounted tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood, please visit our authorized partner’s site Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets page.
Want industry news to arrive all year round? Subscribe to our free newsletter three times a week.