Whole Wheat Flour is refined from whole wheat kernels into a small fuel loaded with vitamins and minerals and high in fiber for incorporation into healthier foods. Whole wheat flour is a basic food ingredient. It includes wheat endosperm, bran and germ, which gives it a bit darker color, which makes it healthier. The incorporation of whole wheat flour in the baking of bread and other baked goods is increasing significantly due to the growing demand for healthy foods and the growing number of health conscious consumers.
Healthy living is recognized as one of the megatrends, with whole wheat flour cited as an example of this ongoing trend and a customer favorite for naturally functional foods.
However, factors that might restrain the growth of whole wheat flour market include harder accessibility, higher cost and reduced shelf life.
For a sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9617
Millennials Drive Whole Wheat Flour Market Growth
As whole-wheat flour provides a more pleasant flavor and a chewy character, it is gaining prominence among those looking for healthier foods.
Millennials are leading the charge for whole grain baked goods, which in turn is giving a significant boost to the whole wheat flour market.
In an interview for Food Business News, it was discovered that half of consumers are interested in whole wheat flour and one in four shoppers opt for whole wheat flour.
Additionally, according to data released by the US Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service, whole-wheat flour production accounted for just over 5% of flour production in the United States in 2017.
Additionally, whole wheat flour products that are shipped from distributors to foodservice operators have been observed to increase by more than 15% in 2017.
Whole Wheat Flour Market: Key Developments
- In July 2018, Ardent Mills announced plans to collaborate with Arcadia Biosciences Inc., an agricultural feed ingredients company, on wheat innovation. The project aims to improve the overall flavor of whole wheat flour and extend shelf life.
- In March 2016, The King Arthur Flour Company introduced 100% Whole Grain Preserved Whole Wheat Flour.
Whole Wheat Flour Market: Regional Analysis
Whole wheat flour is growing at an astonishing rate, proving market after market that customers around the world are beginning to understand the importance of consuming more whole wheat flour.
Whole wheat flour is considered a favorite superfood in Central and Latin America due to its nutritional values and distinct taste.
Whole wheat flour is considered one of the most important and vital resources for many Native North Americans. In India and the UK, white wheat is commonly used to make whole wheat flour instead of red like in the US.
Ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-9617
Whole Wheat Flour Market: Key Players
Some of the Market Players in the Whole Wheat Flour Market Are:
- The King Arthur Flour Company
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
- Gold Medal (General Mills)
- Organic Georgia
- Stone Floor (Arrowhead Mills)
- Montana Wheat
- Anson Mills
- Heartland Moulin Inc.
- Siemer milling
- Lindsey Mills
- Hodgson Mills
- General Mills
- burning mills
- Wilkins Rogers Mill
- Prestige Industry Group
- Conagra Mills
- Sunrise Flour Mill
- Kishan Exports
- Natural Route Mills
- Belize (Archer Daniels Midland)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Whole Wheat Flour Market and contains thoughtful information, facts, historical data and market data supported by statistics and validated by the industry. It also includes projections using an appropriate set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and insights based on market segments such as product type, application, and end-use.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Whole Wheat Flour Market Segments
- Whole Wheat Flour Market Dynamics
- Whole Wheat Flour Market Size
- Whole Wheat Flour Supply and Demand
- Current Whole Wheat Flour Market Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Players in the Whole Wheat Flour Market
- Whole Wheat Flour Market Value Chain Analysis
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, Turkey, North Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessments by industry analysts, input from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain . The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and drivers, and market attractiveness by segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Whole Wheat Flour Market Segmentation
The Whole Wheat Flour market can be segmented on the basis of product type, nature, end-use, packaging, and sales channel.
On the basis of product type, the market can be segmented as follows:
- Whole wheat pancake flour
- Whole wheat bread flour
- Whole Wheat Pizza Flour
- Whole wheat cracker flour
On the basis of nature, the market can be segmented as follows:
On the basis of applications, the market can be segmented as follows:
- Baked goods
- Sweet products
Based on packaging, the market can be segmented as follows:
- bulk carriers
On the basis of sales channel, the market can be segmented as follows:
- Direct/B2B Sales
- Indirect/B2C sales
- Retail stores
- Specialty stores
- General grocery stores
- Online stores
Browse the full report at: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/whole-wheat-flour-market