America’s favorite family restaurant is offering a limited-time menu that aims to deliver a smile and a sweet finish with every purchase
Dallas, Texas (RestaurantNews.com) If the hot weather wilts you, Conviviality restaurant has a happy ending ready to spill that frown.
The iconic restaurant brand always encourages fans to save room for ice cream – and this time, they really mean it! For a limited time only, the happiest brand in the country is offering a free Happy Ending Sundae with any purchase from its Happy Ending Menu.
“At Friendly’s, we don’t just make great meals, we create great memories,” said David Ellis, CMO of Friendly’s Restaurants. “And because we believe everyone needs a reason to smile these days, we thought what better way to lift our guests’ spirits than with free ice cream at the end of their meal. It always seems to do the trick for the kids, now we’re giving everyone a happy ending!”
The Happy Ending menu has a spicy new addition and many Friendly favorites, including:
- American burger – a classic Friendly Big Beef burger with fresh tomato, crunchy lettuce, onion and mayo on a brioche bun;
- Doritos® Cool Ranch® Chopped Cheese Burger – the coolest burger around starts with a classic juicy beef burger topped with pepper jack cheese, onions, jalapeños, salsa, then slathered in ranch dressing and topped with Doritos Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips on a perfectly sized ciabatta bun gate;
- Cheese Skirt Burger – it’s a cheese lover’s dream come true with a cheese skirt made with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses topped with a tangy Thousand Island dressing, fresh tomatoes, crisp lettuce, onions and pickle chips on a brioche bun;
- Fishamajig® Supermelt® Sandwich – Breaded golden wild peach haddock topped with melted American cheese and tartar sauce on toasted white bread;
- Turkey dinner at home – hand-carved turkey breast on a bed of savory stuffing topped with turkey gravy and served with mashed red potatoes, corn and cranberry sauce;
- Turkey Supermelt Club Sandwich – savory turkey breast slathered in applewood-smoked bacon, melted American cheese, tomatoes and Thousand Island dressing on toasted sourdough bread;
- $100,000 Cobb Salad – put your money where your mouth is with this hearty salad topped with chopped bacon, savory thinly sliced chicken breast, hard-boiled egg, crumbled blue cheese, cranberries, golden raisins and diced tomatoes tossed in a light balsamic vinaigrette; and,
- New! southwestern pasta – Southwestern-style ground beef in a creamy siracha sauce, topped with a mound of shredded Monterey Jack cheese, jalapeños and diced tomatoes. Served with toasted ciabatta bread.
And if guests want to treat themselves and make that Happy Ending last a little longer, they can upgrade to a medium sundae for just $2!
For more information on Friendly’s Restaurants, visit friendlysrestaurants.com.
About Friendly’s Restaurants Co, LLC:
Friendly’s Restaurants is an iconic American brand serving handcrafted entrees, burgers, sandwiches and specialty frozen desserts at 130 friendly full-service restaurants. For more than 80 years, Friendly’s restaurants and their dedicated service teams have delighted generations of customers by providing everyday value on tasty dishes and ice cream creations. Friendly’s Restaurants is a portfolio brand of BRIX Holdings, LLC, a Dallas-based multi-brand restaurant management and franchising company. Friendly’s Restaurants plans to introduce innovative new food and ice cream offerings, shiny new restaurants, and unique ways to reach and delight customers. For more information, please visit friendlysrestaurants.com or follow Friendly’s on Twitter, instagram and Facebook.